Ir al contenido principal

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAYOR AND CAREER?

I'm studying Design at the University of Chile. I had to decide when I was 17-18 years old. In my opinion, i hate that decision that young people have to make. I know life is so long to study and “make wishes” (of course from and to the system) and we all fall into mistakes and more, but I completely disagree about the pressure for everyone. I must work and study because many jobs will prompt the graduate certificate (I will like stability in my future life)


Taking this into account, I thought ¿The career makes me a person?¿The career classifies my future work? No and No. For that reason I have the ultimate question. ¿What are the tools that I would like to learn to make things that I wish to do? With that in mind, I started to look for more information about my preferences. I like art but I didn't know how is to study Art in University. 

Paint, photography, illustration or many forms of craft were especially interesting for me in that case, until I read what is Design and finally I chose that.


All my life I liked social science. Political science, public management were options to study. As well as Geology. Internally, I’m fascinated about structure, evolutionary history and the properties of The Earth, plate tectonics or minerals.


Sincerely I decided on this major for prestige, but until now, my experience was awesome, I really love every person that comes to my life.


I want to recommend that you listen: Vibe - Nfx, Sarazul





Comentarios

  1. I hate too that young people to be forced to make a decision from a very early age! It would be great if society normalizes to give more time to be able to make such an important decision

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share the opinion that is to early chose what we are going to do for the rest of our lives at 17- 18 years, we should understand that not all of us want the same thing and much less at the same age.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is but a little choice we are making, eventually we can expand outside the limits of profession, and become the person we really want and strive to be.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

WHO AM I?

Im Maximiliano, but my social name is Maxi. That's the name what I like, it is short and concise, it represents me a lot. I was born in Coquimbo, Chile, however I left town with my family and we moved to Calama, a town in the middle of desert in the north of Chile. I stay here for all my childhood and adolescence. I made really good friends in the last years. About my family. I have my mother, she is unique and so intelligent. She loved the sea and Coquimbo. As a result of that, we live here now. My father is a hard working spirit, I believe in that because where he works is so exhausting and human for my opinion, but this is how the system is. And my brother, actually he is 26 and he search a place work and make money haha. In a moment, it was hard to know what are my favorite hobbies, but with time, I discovered how I love to paint with watercolors. Is not usually in my days, but if I paint I feel free, I feel like I am communicating emotions and little things that I keep up. Oth